Monday, February 15, 2010

my new pet by jaxon

Jaxon wrote this story and I would like to show you. Cuz' I always win and sometimes Daddy wins and sometimes I win, and sometime Ghett plays with me and he always wins (hockey) and that is all I am going to say about that.
(they play hockey in the hallway)
and I would really, really like to show you this blog. and I really appreciate, mommy that's a big enough blog.
Ah, whisper into my ear, please. what does that say momma? are you writing about the hamsters?
I really appreciate this, and I really like my mom, and I love her!
We went to the mall, and we got them, at the mall. I got hamsters! and, two! and ones for Ghett and ones for me! ah, I carried them home, in the car, right? i'm tired, I really am!
I picked him up and I hold him in my hands. um, Hambone, I er' he's my pet, and I really would like to show you him. right? i would, right momma? we should show a picture of him.
My pet, he's really my pet, right? mommy i'm tired, what? what do i do with him? what is it?
there's lots of ugh in it. ugh! i don't know. my pet, very my pet, nice, soft and he always poops like on my hand or in the cage. good bye!






1 comment:

  1. I like your hamsters.They look soft. What do you feed them?
    We miss you all.
    Does Dad like Japan?
    Lauren works as a hostess at a resteraunt, it's called the "Flying Pig."
    Have a good day.
    bye,Patty

    ReplyDelete