Friday, February 5, 2010

my first week at school by Ghett sand box by Jaxon
















The first day at school was a little bit fun, but i didn't like the exercizes we did. I am reading books a lot, and I do math at night with my math homework book, and I got a new book, it's blue, and i'm still finishing that book. I saw snow at my school. The park by my school is really fun, it has a giant intestines (looks like one) and stuff that's the same as other parks. At the park we play and we also get to have lots of fun. I am practicing on my speech and i have my speech inside my attendance book. My speech is about Miss Katsh, my teacher in Washington. She is nice and she helps me when i make a mistake at school. I miss her and my class back in Mukilteo, Washington and my house on 3rd street. And they have torn down one, two, three, four buildings! and i like to do the fun stuff in Japan, and I love the Children's center. It has a place that you can run up to the top of it, then if you run back down a tiny bit there is an area that you can walk outside and there is a tunnel that you can go in, that is kid sized and it goes down to stairs that you can go to another part of it. And i really like it, and it has some of the places that are down low and you can see them and play on them. Sionara! by Ghett


we have a mud pit, it is our sand box, but we call it a mud box. cuz' it rained. we helped Daddy make the sand box. Mommy is my friend. We go to the park, go to the Children's museum, uh, that we can do stuff together and it's really fun. I have new friends Kelyan and Annais. Kelyan will be in my school. I will be in the Dolphin class at school. I am excited to go to school and play, play, and play. I will also play at the playground. And i can do whatever i want even eat lunch. (Ghett says the lunch isn't good at school) And I can try new stuff! And i really like it. cuz' it's really fun! and i really want to go cuz' i really love it! and, i also like the playground with dirt. and but they don't have a sandbox. and they have a playground,(did he say that already?) and i really love it cuz' WE HAVE PICTURES HERE! by Jaxon p.s. and i really like it cuz' they have food like hot dogs! (we found the Hard Rock Cafe' thankfully, they have good burgers and hotdogs!)

No comments:

Post a Comment